Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

Have you looked into other options @MDT I don't know myself what is available but there must be alternatives. It is harder I suppose that you will be there for so long. Have you connected with any Aussies alresdy living there? 

I mean in terms of travelling in the USA @Zoe7 In November
Not next year. Next year will definitely be my own place or a share house
But finding work is gonna be hard because of the work permit timeframe
I really hope I figure it out
I've had a busy arvo filled with it all so I think I might call it quits for a day. Do something else

oooh you are still going to the US @MDT that is great Smiley Very Happy

I get your reservations about hostels though - I am not good around other people and definitely need my own space at night. I suppose it depends how long you are going to stay in one place and what you can afford.

Might be a good idea to give the searching a break and start fresh tomorrow - sometimes we can do too much of one thing and can't actually focus after a long time.

Yeah @Zoe7
I go to the US and then on to Poland. Back home for Christmas and then back to Poland. In 2019

I am just getting angsty about it all. Thinking it might not work etc. But it's a path and a path is better than being in no man's land.

Might look up jobs in Poland after dinner. Leftovers for dinner here.

My concern is in whether or not I can get residency. Because of the migrant crisis

How are you today anyway?

You can only fill in all the paperwork you need to do and see what happens @MDT There must be provision for you if the position was advertised here - contact the organisers and see what else you need to do maybe.

I am ok - babysat for a couple of hours this morning and then ended up sleeping for over 2 hours this afternoon. Still tired but will watch a little tv tonight and try for an early night again.

Applied for my first job in Poland

@Zoe7 @TAB @outlander @soul @Shaz51 @Adge @Ant7 @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope

Still many more to come I think.

WTG @MDT and goodluck buddy Smiley Very Happy

Woo-hoo @MDT .... good luck ❣

Go Get Em mate

@MDT

well done @MDT
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance