Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with Loneliness

Hey @Someone_youknow I'm sorry, there is a wait but our counsellors try their best to get to everyone. Have you tried any other crisis services? Here are the numbers 

@TuxedoCat and I are around and can have a chat if you want to tell us what's happening or you can respond to the email if it's sensitive. 💝

Its like higher the anxiety the less patience I get. I tried kidshelp line but they are busy as well. I don't want to call life line because its not for anxiety but are for people having suicidal urges if I am correct.

I just don't know whats wrong with me. After trying so hard I can't find a person who is willing to reach out to me on their own on a planet of 8 billion people

Also I don't know how this forum works like is there any chat button I should tap on to talk to you or tuxedo or forum is the way of chatting here. Everything is too much for me

I hear you @Someone_youknow it is good to have someone to speak to when I'm anxious. Either that or I move my body to burn off the anxiety. I can see you replied to my email and thank you. I'll respond to you now. 

Yes just use the @ to tag us and we can chat on the forum but it is a public facing forums, just so you're aware 😊 @Someone_youknow 

hey @Someone_youknow nice to meet you. I'm TuxedoCat. It's nice to meet you. 

It sounds like you're trying to take that invisibility cloak off, little bit by little bit. It can take some time ❤️ 

And I know when I've been having a really tough time, my brain focusses on all the reasons I'm lonely or the world is against me, and that's the mental health stuff talking. It sounds like your brain might do a similar thing? I'm not sure if it helps, but I've found it helpful to think of just one or two reasons why I'm not lonely. 

For example, you've reached out tonight into a brand new place for support! I think that's pretty great 

Yeah I hear you. Do you like animals? Maybe plants? I find getting outside helps a lot. Got to find more stimulation in life.

Re: Loneliness

I believe we realise when we know we are lonely that we need other people to build our stretch and confidence.
Finding that strength alone is so heavy.

I hope someone got back to you. It is frustrating when you need talking back down out of the anxiety tree.
Are you ok?

Sometimes I feel lonely even though I have friends and family and a boyfriend. I don’t know why could someone tell me why? I can’t make any sense of it at all. Does someone have any advice for me so I can understand why I feel this way. Look forward to hearing what you have to say. Thanks 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance