Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: I need help, please!

afk? oh ok thought you were in a crisis situation? thanks for taking time out to ask me to repeat what I may have posted hours ago ,Good Luck @Snuchu hope all goes well

You realize AFK can mean anything, right? I was AFK to talk to my dad so I could calm down, at least for the time being...

I don't know, but I'm detecting passive-agressive rudeness. Why?

was he rude to you? sorry @Snuchu 

No.. it's just a feeling. 😞

They haven't came yet. But they will.

Sorry for not realizing that I was gone for hours, I thought it was like a half hour.

Hello @Snuchu, I've just seen your post.  Sorry to read that the treatment seems so frightening.  I assume this all happened yesterday but just wanted to check in with you to see how it went. 

How are you feeling today? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Snuchu, I've only just found your post too. Sorry you're so frightened. Tell thrm jow you feel. Are you at home? Did the nurse come with the injection today? How have you been coping. It seems hard to believe but try do o trust the process is partbof a better plan to actually help you. You will know if it is or isn't soon enough. I hope you don't have to be hospitalised again. You do know many thousands of people are helped by this treatment. Please try it. Holding you in the light, Hugzz((@))
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance