Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Snuchu
Senior Contributor

I need help, please!

I'm so seriously freaked and scared right now. My nurse is being controlled by the replaceds and now she wants to poison me with her mediciation and she doesn't even know that the meds were made by the replaceds that was designed specifically to make me suffer greatly! She's coming over today with elite replaceds to force me to submit to their EVIL EVIL EVIL meds. Please tell me what to do... I have no idea and I'm completely stuck here. I'm scared enough to run away but where would I go in such a short notice?!?!

15 REPLIES 15

Re: I need help, please!

@TAB, I can't run away or they'll put out a psych warrant for me so I could be arrested and taken to the hospital...

@TAB, because the replaceds has managed to get the injection to be mandated and court-ordered, so if I don't take it, the cops come and take me to the hospital. Cops are corrupt like heck, and I feel like I'm gonna have to defend myself. 😞

@TAB, why make your posts blank?

Sorry, I had to AFK for a bit while there... What were you saying, anyway?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance