Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Flower is taking a break

Hi All,

Just to let you know I'll take a little break from the forums. I've had an extremely hard week (yes I know it's only hump day) and I need a mental break. I am safe, but won't come online for a few days.

Take good care and see you soon!
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Flower is taking a break

Take care of yourself @Former-Member.  We'll still be here!

I'll be thinking of you @Former-Member. Rest up and return to us when you're ready. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Take care and stay safe. 🎶💕👭

take care @Former-Member xxoo

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @suzanne @Kurra @BlueBay

Looks like my break will take place in hospital.

Take care x

I hope hospital is good for you. @Former-MemberYou deserve to be cared for.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Appleblossom

Hospital will be different this time because I am different. Last time I was overwhelmed and not knowing why I even ended up there. This time it's a choice. I need help now and I'm not letting it get out of hand. Last time I was a frightened little child, this time I have a plan. I remember they ask on the admission form what are your goals for the admission. I had none back then as I did not even know there was a goal. I have goals now. I will come out stronger and get the support I need for my current mental state (mess) and I want to be rid of some meds.

I am determined to channel all this anger and negative energy into something positive for me. F* the past!

@Former-Member

Yes we do change. I am glad you will be able to get the best out of the services.  Thinking of you.  

You sound as if you have firm resolve, HeartSmiley Happy

So good to hear of your determination to get something positive out of your admission @Former-Member.  Fighting words!  Let us know how it's gone.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @suzanne,

Yeah fighting words... don't feel like there's much action happening though. As usual I am way too impatient... I haven't even unpacked my bag 🙂

To be honest I think I have learnt a lot as I am in a different place with very different patients and like I said, I started out with a better frame of mind. But I'm still searching for that magic wand to make it all go away - and when I've finished my temper tantrum I know again that the magic wand doesn't exist, so I'm starting to see my flare ups with a bit of humour - I think that can't be so wrong! A cry and a temper tantrum, a laugh and a joke...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance