Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

Welcome home @Molliex , How did the trip go?  I have been thinking about you over the last few weeks xxxx

Hi @Molliex  i hope your time away was ok and you got to spend time with your grandmother. ❤️
hi @Angels333  how are you?❤️

@Molliex
Welcome back 🙂

@Molliex 💛💛

Hi all. Sorry for the silence. I have been very busy since coming back from the trip and just haven't had the time or emotional energy to be online. I will try to catch up on everyone's threads in the coming days. 

The trip went well for the most part. I did ok on the flights. Spending time with my Nana was beautiful - i am lucky I got the chance to spend this time with her. She is still with us, but it won't be long now.

My MH was much better when I was away. I think the change of scenary and being completely out of my routine was really good for me. Being off work for 3 weeks gave my mind a break, and I was generally less tired. My medication change has probably helped too, but I will see as I ease into my regular routine.

Since I got back I've become very anxious about sliding backwards. I was extremely unwell before I left and my Drs were very concerned about me. Since then my SI has reduced, but SH is still a coping mechanism. I managed to not do it while away, but have started again since returning.

So a mixed bag I guess? That's life.

@outlander @MDT @BlueBay @Angels333 @Former-Member @eth @Gazza75 @saturnzoon @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @TAB  and any others passing through.

I have been thinking of all of you over the past few weeks and hoping that things have been going well.

Well there were osme positives despite difficult circumstances then @Molliex  Hope things get better for you

'some' ^^^ butterfingers sorry @Molliex 

Hi @Molliex  and welcome home!  x

Hi to you too @TAB  x

Hi @eth  Cat Happy having a very quiet day here, going to be hot, feeling it already

Morning @Molliex. I am so glad you got to spend some time with your nana and your flights were ok,  sometimes it's good to go away on a holiday to see families cause it recharges our minds not having to worry about what's happening back home, I always spend 10 days with my mum at different states in January which is lovely and then when it's time to come back my mind starts up again with negative things the night before I have to come back and I'm usually ok for the week back but then everything comes back and it's like I never went away. My SH was the same as well, didn't even think about it when I  was away, but then after about a week it all came back.

Have missed you and hope that You can just take one minute at a time @Molliex  that's how I try and cope after my holiday with my mum, I know it's not easy but it does help a little and just remember you can  chat to us as well when you need to.

Cuddles time, for allCuddles time, for all

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance