Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

Have a safe flight/trip @Molliex
Will be thinking of you and also tagging you along here too

Stay strong and safe @Molliex   See you on the flip side xx

Stay strong and safemy @Molliex , thinking of you lots my friend xxxx

Yep, totally agree with @Shaz51  and @eth  stay safe and strong @Molliex 

Love Angels333 

Hi @Molliex  by now you will be settled in at your destination.  Sending hope that your positive coping mechanisms have kicked in and that you are taking care of yourself as well as others.  Take care.

Hi @Molliex  ... well ... I'm home again as of yesterday.  But I see you're still overseas for another week or so.  I havent seen any 'support' buttons from you, so it looks like I may have been correct about you not being able to support posts while overseas.  I was pretty certain thats what Faith and Hope said on her latest overseas trip.  That was a relatively recent change though, because she had been able to support prior to that.  You should still be able to access the Sane website however, and read your messages, so I hope that is giving you some comfort and sense of connection whilst away. I expect things are not easy for you but hopefully your new medication, which you commenced just before you left, is helping by now.

I hope your grandmother is doing okay and that you are able to spend quality time with her.  Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you, and wishing you well.  Along with all your other friends here.  Looking forward to talking more when you return.

Sherry 😊💕

hello and hugs my @Molliex HeartHeart

Hello @Former-Member , @outlander , @Angels333 , @Angels333  xxxx

I'm home. I couldn't support or post from overseas. Will update when I'm less exhausted. Thanks to everyone who tagged me over the last 2+ weeks. Hope you're all well xx @Shaz51 @Former-Member @outlander @eth @Angels333 @MDT @saturnzoon and anyone else who has passed through. 

Welcome home @Molliex  😀 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance