Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Christmas, boxing day and being excluded

You say the nicest things @kato, thank you 🙂

Re: Christmas, boxing day and being excluded

@nigioc 

Always feel free to wade in, i don't mind.... i enjoy hearing all different aspects from all different people.

Alot of stuff others write, is very helpful, so always for me feel free to wade in 🙂

For me i find any little snippets helpful, i do tend to forget a lot of things so refreshers are always welcome too

Thankfully i have one friend who i thought was gonna cancel new years on me, but he messaged me today making sure i was still keen for new years at his, so that's good he even called me silly cos i messaged him a little bit paranoid, explaining that if he didn't want me to come round i understood

i cannot wait to say goodbye to the worst year of my life, and hopefully start the new year on good stead, get a job to save up money for my trip, i keep going from excited to nervous to scared and back again regarding it.

i think as soon as i get my passport organised it will be better and more firm that it will happen.

it is my one good thing to look forward to, except i have no idea how to go about it..... eh i am sure i can figure it out,

well enough ranting for me

thank you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance