Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Zoe7 ❣️

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 ..... missing you.

👋💕 @Anastasia 

Thinking of you dear @Zoe7 💞

Hello @Faith-and-Hope ❣️

Hi @Anastasia ..... hope it's been an okay day.

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope 

Yes very productive so happy and now relaxing almost ready for bed lol!

How about you? How are your studies coming along? 

@Zoe7 💞👋

Hey @Anastasia Been a long day/week/month/year...

Need to get back to work soon because I am so far behind ...it is overwhelming if I think about it all in it's entirety so need to tackle it a bit at a time ...not easy to do at this time of year. 

Oh I am hearing you hun. 

What advice would you give? 

@Zoe7 

I get the impression that you are very hard on yourself and a perfectionist? Correct?

Please try to focus on the "has to be done" items sweetheart. Chip away at those. 

The rest will come xxxx

Go easy on you my friend 💞

Yes pretty spot on @Anastasia Having the dual roles is extra pressure so need to segment things to get them done. Reports on top of all that is stressful but has to be done. This time of year is always full on but working with someone else makes it both a little easier and also harder - easier because we can share the load but harder because on the days we are there together we have after school meetings. We do the best we can to catch up on those days but that usually means in my Art planning times I talk with her instead and therefore have to do the planning at home. Next year should be easier as the teacher I will be with will be working 4 days and we will have time after school on one of those days to catch up.

That is a lot @Zoe7 

and i understand the need to touch base with your colleague so that everything runs smoothly. I just googled and I think it's 7 weeks till the holidays. 30 odd days. Try to take each day at a time and not get too bogged down with everything to feel overwhelmed. You can do it if you stick with what he to be doneratjer than trying to do everything. I know it's hard I am the same. Try to put off things at home that can wait on the weekends so you can rest. You've got his hun. I can feel it. Next year will be a breeze in comparison by the sound of it. I'm there in spirit holding your hand xxx ❣️

Afternoon all

@Zoe7 hoping your school day went ok and you got some rest last night. Big cuddles for Cat and Tobes.

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Anastasia hoping your day has been good too and you have had some sunshine in it.

My self care was sitting outside with a coffee with the sun shining down on me.

Take care all, lots of love and hugs. 💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance