Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

A jammies day for me today @Anastasia Too tired to do anything but basic housework. Have all the washing done so waiting for that to dry. Have a few things to iron and will plod along with school work as I can (not expecting to do much but need to start looking at reports Smiley Sad). Was going to give Tobes a bath but not up for that today so putting it off until tomorrow.

Do you plan on getting out of bed or is it just a complete rest day for you?

I am so glad you are listening to your needs and taking it as easy as you can @Zoe7. jammies are the best.

No I am getting up, we'll do something if my boy wants to and I'll squeeze in some washing and tidying 🙃 

Sounds like similar days with the housework needed to be done @Anastasia I do hope your boy is kind to you and whatever you both do together is enjoyable. It will be nice spending some time with him alone 💕

Yes listening to my body today - so very tired though which is a worry but will go back to my GP if this continues. I have felt like this for a while now but just need to get through the next couple of months until the holidays.

Hope you got what you needed to get done done sweets. Will be thinking of you and your babies as I recall they both have check ups this week. I'm in the office for the next two days so will be scarce. Take care dear @Zoe7 

Didn't get everything done @Anastasia Watched the NRL final and then went to bed. I have a lot to do tonight and tomorrow now but I can only do a little at a time - still very tired. I did get through today okay but am hoping for an earlier night tonight - and to be able to sleep through. 

How has your day been?

Hi Beautiful,

thank you for your message. Be kind to yourself, celebrate the little wins. I am sure your littlies rejoiced in seeing you, as did your fur babies 🙂 🙂 🙂

I'm ok, bit pooped as only just finished paperwork for myself but about to go plonk on the couch for a bit. I have seen what an incredible support you have been to all of our friends. You really are super special and always seems to have the right words. We are lucky to have you Zoe xox

@Zoe7 

I do love Mondays at work @Anastasia I have one class that just make me smile. They are a really unusual mix of kids but together they are both gorgeous and fun to be around. I did have to ask them to be a little quieter today ...but I started it so I couldn't be hard on them lol 

My fur babies certainly make me smile when I come home - Tobes of course jumps all over me until I pick him up for a cuddle Heart Cat took her tablets straight away tonight too so that made it easier 👍

Thank you for those beautiful words Hon - we are all lucky to have each other Smiley Very Happy

Awww your furbabies  love you my sister  @Zoe7  

♥️🧡💖💜

The feeling is mutual my sister @Shaz51 💚💚💚💚💚

Ohh this is when I miss all my furbabies  @Zoe7 , @Anastasia , @Snowie , @Faith-and-Hope , @Sam3 , @Sans911 , but have lots of awesome  memoirs  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance