Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

... Black Tab..  @MDT @BryanaCamp  lol ..

Evening forumites
@oceangirl @outlander @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @BlueBay @greenpea @BryanaCamp

Hope you are well.
I submitted some stuff today and yesterday. One of them was a no. No feedback. Even within an hour. Oh well. Still waiting on another.
Tomorrow might change it up because I need money now lol.

I really liked the conference over the weekend because it refined my ideas about everything I've studied. But I'm unsure what to do next. Maybe it's a case of keep trying til something works. Same old really.

It's crushing my self esteem but that's inevitable I guess lol

Evening to you Hams @MDT 

I hope you're able to find a job soon, even if its a stepping stone to where you want to go. Good luck buddy.

get a book on success perhaps, Bruce Wayne Cat Happy @MDT  apparently failures are a non-count item .. so long as you learn something and keep trying 

It might mean that you have to broaden your horizons in regards to work for the mean time while you continue to look for work in the area you want to go in @MDT Even something part time so you can get some money and still apply for things you really want - it will give you some structure in your days as well as experience.

hey OG @oceangirl

thanks 🙂 I appreciate that my friend.

Pretty much. Maybe I have learnt a lot now @TAB lol

Indeed @Zoe7

Feels like I'm going around in circles these days

It is hard to get off that roundabout when you are on it @MDT So breaking the cycle is important. Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance