Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Wahoo!!!  Amazing @Adge 

Yep @Angels333 Totally made my day.

Very strange Silver Lining....

Adge

yeah Ive seen 1-2 packs on shelves over last weeks i managed to get some before that @Adge  

I was all out of Toilet paper @TAB Was having to resort to Emergency Tissue Boxes (Plan B).

This was an 8-Pack, so I'm all set for a few weeks.

Adge

think I still have 15 rolls havent checked lately it s a bit scary having to go out to get stuff when they are telling you to stay home @Adge 

G'day @frog
Ribbet ribbet

Good morning and a big thankyou to all those who supported me yesterday.  @Snowie @MDT @nashy @frog @Adge @Angels333 @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar @Appleblossom @Teej @Shaz51 @Maggie @greenpea @outlander @TAB @Tortoiseshell  @Exoplanet @Sans911   It means a lot to me.  Hope today is peaceful for you all and that you are adjusting to all the real life changes.  We will prove our resilience I am sure by focusing on what we can control and trying not to fret on what we can't.

When I said I was taking a break I meant for a few hours or a day, not a longer term.  I think it's really important for us to stay connected at this time and offer support or just listen to each other when we can.  I'll probably be on less threads tho'.  

Take care to all who read this message.  Stay strong and stay kind xx

@eth 💜

Well said @eth
I think we need to focus on what can be controlled. Yes 🙂

Good job @eth . I always admire your ability to know when and how to look after your mental health. You are an inspiration. 

@Adge  I was in the same predicament with toilet paper. My friend delivered me some yesterday. I'd asked her for just one. She gave me a 10 pack so I'm a bit stoked too. 

I received this from my threrapist and put it on the covid 19 site but thought I'd put it here. It American so the cdc part is the health recommendations and regulations. it's a good reminder one. 

F9FD3F38-7F12-4164-AE83-553AAFD6A216.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance