Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hey @Adge hope your evening is going well. I have a mountain of domestic drudgery to get through, but just checking in here off and on in the pauses. You can see the funny side to a lot of things mate - makes me laugh anyway!

Funny Yoga (18 Pics)

Hi @frog They make me smile (or think again) - which why I like to share.

It's when I'm most down (dissilusioned) or just plain exhausted - that I post pictures & funny (or inspiring) quotes.

I've had a rough day, which made me miss my Yoga Class (not happy Jan) -  So I'm trying to focus on something positive.

My back is caning me (Ouch, Ouch)....

Have a good evening.

Adge

@Meowmy @eth @saturnzoon and  the others reading this. we've all had a bad day. while tomorrow still won't be easy. let's take a virtual coffee break at,  let's say 7.30-9.30am. we will focus on the challenges of the day, but mostly on how we can progress through the day in a positive way. sound good to everyone?

@octavia keep in contact. Will be at work tomorrow. But will check in.

Take care @saturnzoon and know your
friends here on the forum love you and
are here for you. Hugs to you good friend. Bimby2.

Good morning all  @Meowmy @octavia @Adge @Bimby2 @frog @saturnzoon @Ant7 @TAB @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Molliex @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Zoe7 @Maggie @greenpea @Gazza75  @Doglover @Exoplanet @Sophia1 and anyone else passing here this morning.

Hope today is off to a better start for anyone struggling at the moment.  And has some unexpected good in it for everyone here.

@Adge  absolutely love your yoga pictures, especially the dish rag and waterfall poses - I laughed out loud !!

@saturnzoon  do you know about the Mental Health Care Plan your gp dr can do for you?  It entitles you to a full medicare rebate for up to 10 psychology sessions per year, in my case that means I only have to pay the gap of $50.  I really encourage you to look into it, I'd love to see you have more support in your life xx

Hi Everyone Cat Happy bit acey this morning .. just realised Amazing Spiez and Totally Spiez are two different shows, think it is time to go back to work haha thanks for the tag @eth 

@eth have a nice day.

@octavia how are you going today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance