Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: a song to express our feelings

@Ant7 that's why I love music because there's so much choice & diversity. I really enjoy being introduced to new & different music. I think I might like the other version of your song. And thanks for liking my choice.

@Sans911 I don't know how to put a link in from my phone or I would link it

@Ant7 if you're using your phone's or computer's interest browser, and click on the address at the top, holding your finger down for a few seconds, you should get a pop up small menu. That should have an option to copy address. Then when you come to you reply box on this forum, again press and hold your finger down & a small bar will pop up with an option to paste. I hope this is not too confusing for you.

@Ant7 Yay, you did it! And yes, that is a beautiful cover version. I really, really like that, so thanks for sharing it.

Down in Hole - Alice in Chains

Down in Hole

Love the original version, but the unplugged version is amazing.  Vale - Layne Staley and Mike Starr.

The final song Powderfinger performed at their final ever live show in Brisbane on 13 November 2010. Taken from the "Sunsets" Farewell Tour Live DVD. Visit http://www.powderfinger.com to buy a copy now. These Days. Odyssey Number Five 20th Anniversary Album // September 4th 2020 // Pre-order now ...

Great song there @frog! I am a massive Powderfinger fan!

Save Myself by Ed Sheeran speaks to me a lot. It explains exactly how I feel at times!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance