Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: a song to express our feelings

Running up that  Hill by Kate Bush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM

Official music video for the single "Running Up That Hill" written and produced by British singer Kate Bush. The song was the first single from Kate's 1985 album Hounds of Love and released in the UK on 5 August 1985. "Running Up That Hill" entered the UK chart at number 9 and eventually peaked at

@Ant7 Ant!!!!!! I am glad you like my song! She is beautiful isn't she!

@greenpea yeah very cool soon I think I am showing my age by knowing it lol

@Ant7 Hehehehe! Well I also like the Prodigy!!! which are still going strong for 25 years!!! It makes me laugh.

@greenpea I think Kate Bush was my first celebrity crush lol.
The Prodigy and Kate Bush that is quite vairied what else do you like?

Okay I like Eminem his older stuff (forgetting that dreadful bit ... best left forgotten), music from games like Diablo (the original is the best) very atmospheric and menacing. You can listen to it on Youtub. Starcraft is good. Ummm what about you .... what music do you like?

@greenpea I like punk and rock but I listen to most stuff. Favourite bands are green day rise against the foo fighters and London Grammar. But I also like the Dixie chicks and the amity affliction. A bit all over the place really lol

@Ant7 Ahhhh ... punk rock that brings me back ... those were the good old days ... The Clash etc. I haven't listened to any of your selection ... can you make a recommendation of songs to listen to from the artists?

@Ant7 all us girls wanted to look like either Debbie Harry or Kate Bush ... All the boys I knew like Kate Bush best ... interesting.

@greepea Rise Against my favourite song is Swing Life Away it is very mellow and very different from most of their stuff
Green Day my favourite song is When I come around
Foo Fighters favourite song is Everlong
London Grammar favourite song is Rooting for you. Hanna Ried the lead singer has the most amazing voice
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance