Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Here's a big thumbs up from me too @Sophia1 @TheVorticon @Owlunar @Former-Member and @Evie1   Lovely to see all the support for you all here.  And all your brave sharing.  Keep on keeping on!

Love the post @Gazza75 πŸ‘πŸ»

@Sophia1 I think you did nominate them. That was a beautifully worded sentiment  @Sophia1 

"I would like to nominate all of those people on the forums who find it easier to step back from the crowds..

the silent members who struggle just as much and support in their own unique ways..

thank you for having the courage and conviction to be here for others.."

A big πŸ‘πŸ» for them 

/@
    \ \
  ___> \
 (__O)  \
(____@)  \
(____@)   \
 (__o)_    \
       \    \

πŸ’œπŸ€—

For everyone posting on this thread

And for @Teej  with the art work - well done

I am just going to put up some emojies for everyone - seeing as I have them - Dec

πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

πŸ’«πŸ’žπŸ’’β£

I want to give my son-in-law a thumbs up - he hasn't had a cigarette since his heart operation - he has quit!!

Now I know this isn't easy but he has done it

Dec

Sending a πŸ‘πŸ» to @Former-Member  for getting through a really hard night alone. Great that you were able to reach out for ideas and use some of them.

7AB4A3D9-14D6-47F2-AED8-D6F27CDC5E6D.jpeg

7A2BA65E-A50F-4E2B-8AE7-F14C45559A9A.jpeg

@Maggie i wanted to celebrate you for all your ongoing kindness and support. Sometimes that is through a few supportive words or through the 'support' button. It is always noticed and appreciated.

.....And I loved your painted rocks on the craft thread. They made me smile and I loved the designs.  

@Zoe7 

You have survived a tumultuous time over the past month. I know how hard it’s been with out your daily support from @Faith-and-Hope. 

Im so proud that you’ve survived your 4 weeks working full time and made it to the holidays to unwind. It’s a huge effort and one worth celebrating  πŸ₯³ 1094C2F8-C19C-4397-A504-B883F70FB1E1.jpeg

Would love to hear of any others who want to celebrate or give a πŸ‘πŸ» to a member. πŸ’œπŸ€—

@Dogloverand @BlueBay for being so brave.  You are both inspiring to a lot of us.  Smiley HappyHeart

To all the community guides who are always so supportive.

I want to give a thumbs up to you @Teej.  You have reached a point in your journey where there is a lot of sorting out to do, and you knew it would arrive one day without know how you would be able to handle it ..... and you are doing it ..... and I would live to give a thumbs up to that awesome brother of yours for being there for you in the way he has been, and your awesome sons for walking the walk with you in their own special ways πŸ’œπŸ’

Anotger thumbs up to @CheerBear going through super sucky times with incredible patience and grace, although it probably doesn’t feel like it from underneath the crap-pile ..... but you’re putting runs on the board with other life achievements as you go ..... ❣️

@Exoplanet I am just going to write your name here for now ..... there is much I want to say but it might not be the right time to say it ..... hugs πŸŒŽπŸ’•

@Smc I know you do it hard constantly, but you’re a go-to perseverer who focuses on whatever you can do and bears up so well under that strain .... 🌷

@Former-Member who is there so much for others in a lighthouse capacity ......πŸŽ†

So many others, some mentioned in recent weeks here, but many yet to acknowledge.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance