Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Re@: My f@itness journey

it just gets hotter every year here @greenpea  think 20 days over 40 here  last couple  months and after 7days, 3 days in 30s then week of 40 again haha I dont ever remember it being this hot this often here. if was like this all other years would have left already

@TAB  😞 time to make plans to go my friend. Time to go.

yeah its nuts @greenpea 

@TAB @Queenie @Appleblossom @Gazza75 @Ant7 @Meowmy  Hi everyone well I ate a super delicious healthy meal yesterday so am feeling very virtuous this morning. Drinking tones of water (well that is an exaggeration but more than have in the past :)). Wont go for walk today as neighbour is with family and I dont like walking alone as I felt dizzy last time I did that due to humidity which is high here atm. Have a great day everyone. Love peaxxx

@greenpea good morning,little pea,hope you have a great day. Take care.

@Meowmy  Good morning Meowmy 😄 hoping you have a great day too. Love peaxxxHeart

This is my first post on here

Thanks @greenpea for letting me know about This post. 

Hi @Queenie @Meowmy @TAB @Appleblossom @greenpea   I look forward to getting a lot of help and ideas on hear as if I'm determined to get myself in a reasonable healthy state in 2020 for my age as I use to be fit and healthy before my daughter left but then I let myself go missed her too much and just walking a little distance I'm out of breath. 

Need to change my mindset first with my agraphobia and social anxiety, is my biggest hurdles

@saturnzoon hey have a good year, fit and healthy

best to see dr first before exercise maybe @saturnzoon  sounds like walk, rest, walk would help a lot at moment

Yes @TAB I agree,  am going to see Dr when I get back from holiday with mum in January 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance