Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Exercise ideas & motivation & daily exercise

Thats great @pinklollipop15, I like going for walks along the beach as long as it isnt too hot

Great topic, @Fluttershy1 ! I like to go to the gym in the early mornings during summer because then I can pick and choose new things to do each day, but dancing is also a great source of cardio for me Smiley Very Happy

@Fluttershy1Hi hunny xxx

Hey @Fluttershy1  - great topic! 

I struggle to be honest, but something I've been trying to do lately is to get up and move while I watch something on my ipad. Like I might do laps of my house or I've got a little step-stool thingy, so I can do walking or go up and down the stairs while I watch my shows. Then it feels like less of a chore! 

I also love me a solid nature walk - especially if it's somewhere new!  Smiley Very Happy

Walking, biking, paddling in water, kayaking and mindfulness activities are my go to, particularly during summer!

I love the beach @Fluttershy1 . But not many good beaches around me. I hope to go to the beach every day when I go to Sydney at the end of this year.

Thanks for the thread @Fluttershy1 !

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance