Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

I have an intense PD week.

Each day I get there is huge.

Tick for day 1.

Might be away from forum a bit to get it done.

Smiley Happy

@Shaz51  @BlueBay @BlueBay @eudemonism @BryanaCamp @outlander 

Have a good week ... all who pass ...

Smiley Happy

keep those ticks coming @Appleblossom 🙂

It's just the way it is @BlueBay I've worked out what the problems and questions are... I've worked out the solutions and answers also... now it's just a case of revealing the truth and serving justice for myself...

Getting ahead, winning and feeling good @Shaz51

No worries @Appleblossom

8E158832-15ED-4129-96CF-92D1A57C3E52.jpeg

Hi from tennisplayer69

Today I am looking for work with a disability agency around 4 to 8 hours a week.I am also going to the gym for a workout.

These things help keep me well.At home today I was getting lots of voices.I saw my psychologist yesterday but my appointment was shortened as she felt unwell.I battle everyday with mental illness but hope to have goals,motivotional things to do and to check in with the Sane Forum for guidance.I think this could be a worthwhile tool.Many thanks for your 

thread and looking forward to your response.

Cheers!    

Hi @tennisplayer69 👋 

Good to see you.

I find it helpful to chart things out a bit ....

I am at uni today so most of what I am doing is set out for me.

So many to do’s so little time!

Hoping sharing this may help someone & keep me on track. I’ve thrown out my usual to do list and I’m trying a new concept I got from Tim Ferris’s book can’t recall the title sorry 😐 

anyway here’s the run down. When you get up grab your cuppa, pen 🖊 and paper 🧻 write everything in your head for 10 minutes (it’s meant to look like gibberish) then write 3 only 3 things your going to do today. Think in terms of out come not tasks ie

1. create a functioning harmonious home.

2. Pay my bills 

3. Connect with 3 friends 

Hi @tennisplayer69  and welcome to the forums.  You will find encouragement and support here for sure.  There are people with common experiences with you.  Great to hear you are doing things that keep you well.  Do you have another appointment with your psychologist soon?  Hopefully they won't be unwell for long.  

You can use the search bar to find threads on any topic you enter there (e.g. voices), there are several threads by others who have to deal with voices that you might find common ground with.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance