Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Hi @Judi9877 

I never get tired of reading about everyone’s achievements Heart

I noticed that you’re knitting a beanie which sounds perfect for the cooler weather Smiley Happy I love glitter and sparkles and so I’m always on the lookout for a cute little beanie or scarf that matches this description!

Thank you so much again for starting this thread! It’s just such a great way for us to celebrate each other Smiley Happy

Take care of yourself,

ShiningStar Heart

Hello @Judi9877 😀

My achievement  this morning was that I slept in  to 8 am 

Today's achievement: Went for a walk this morning for an hour. Then again in the afternoon for another hour.

Pretty big achievement for me considering I spent the day in bed on Friday and basically stayed there for 24 hours straight.

Hi Everyone Hope your all going good Smiley Happy                                                   Todays acheivements are as follows                                                                        1. I allowed myself time to think and rest                                                                 2. Ive been trying to work through my thoughts and either better articulate or communicate as well as writting my thoughts down                                                    3. Im going to have a hot coffee and donut for dessert                                                 so Today has been alot about self care in terms of my inner self emotions and mind

Today I made Anzac Bikkies and I never even planned it.

Walked along the river.

Supported colleague in making plans.

Heart

Today I worked in the morning then I took my nieces and nephew to a birthday at a play centre. I wanted to go home after, but got caught up doing a jigsaw puzzle..... that's the rest of my night. I've never spent time doing a jigsaw before, so that's definitely an achievement!

BPDSurvivor

Hi everyone! Well done on each of your achievements! I'm so glad you've taken up this discussion thread and are enjoying posting here. That makes me feel so warm and special so thank you very much🥰

Today, my achievements were as follows:

- I took my housemate to Bunnings to get her Saturday bbq sausage lunch

- I reported our stove after smelling gas to the real estate agent who has arranged for an emergency plumber to come out tomorrow (they called and told us how to turn the gas off as they came out earlier in the week to look at our problematic stove which will be getting replaced very soon)

- I started another beanie after finishing one earlier today 

- I checked in on Facebook for news and gossip from friends and groups

- I listened to Taylor Swift's song Mr Perfectly Fine on my iPhone vis Apple music

- I spoke to my sister on the phone

I look forward to reading about your daily achievements forumites! 

Judi9877😎👍👏🎊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like you have been very productive @Former-Member well done you🙂

I am so sorry for your loss too, it must be hard for you being interstate and away from family. 💐🌺

Hi @Judi9877 @Former-Member @BPDSurvivor @Appleblossom @LostAngel @Former-Member and the whole gang ...

I stained a deck chair. It was a bit fiddly but the wood will better withstand the weather now.

Also made a cake with leftover green tomatoes! It does not taste of tomato at all ... has the texture of a carrot cake and very yum. Who would have thought?

Hopw you are all travelling ok and having some little wins.

Celebrate the little wins hand lettered print 8x10 print | Etsy

Hi Everyone Ill keep this short as Ive just posted something a bit emotional/in depth         my acheiements for today are Self Care by eating ANZAC biscuits and cups of tea the second acheiement is standing up for myself to other people when needed and three trying to be more patient in generalHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance