Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Daily Achievements!

@Last-Lament @Massive day indeed, how lovely of you to contact your mother. I disowned my male parent a lot of years ago and only want to hear when he's finally gone.  Hope you get some healing from this. 💐🌺

The humanity @greenpea  .. lol Good on you ..

https://youtu.be/ZwMVMbmQBug

@TABs did you know that my parents would have Peter Finch over for meals when he was a struggling actor :). Our brush with fame.

Wow I used to like him @greenpea  I was always fascinated by famous people, usally met them in pubs when had already had way too much to drink lol, like in mid 80s womens hockey team, some dodgy eastern state property developer etc lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Judi9877  I couldn't wait that long for my coffee. Well done you!

how are you going with your wellness blanket?  Sorry you are not doing too good at the moment. Take care and rest up when you can 🌻

@TABs womens hocky team and dodgy property developer just to name a couple I bet ....you have met some interesting people in your time :D.

how about inviting myself to a bikie party @greenpea  think I was a bit nuts  okay it happened by chance. and was lucky to get out unscathed .. lol 

Former-Member
Not applicable

😂😂😂 Pea, this is so me too. But I am sorry that you were kept waiting. 

@TABs TABs!!!!! 😮 how did you survive I just do not know!

i did some really silly stuff in my 20s @greenpea lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance