Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

hello @Judi9877 Heart

today my achievements are ;

1)  worked this morning

2) lunch and relaxing for the afternoon

3) watered the inside plants 

Smiley Very Happy

well done everyone Heart

My achievements for today

1. Drove to my course

2. Sat down and had a coffee

3. Spoke to a friend on the phone

Still working on dinner and shower.

hi again forum friends Ill just add one last acheivement for today I cooked dinner tonight I mean a decent dinner of Pasta it may not seem like much but for someone who isnt a very good cook or is too lazy and just buys way too much takeaway it felt good to make a home cooked meal.

@frog  that recipe sounds like it's worth trying, thank you for including it here. 

@LostAngel  Pasta for dinner sounds great. 

@Everyone - thank you for the support ticks, I know if I try to tag everyone I'll miss someone.

You're going well with all your achievements! 

Today:

Swept instead of using noisy vacuum cleaner.

Cooked mushroom omelette for brekkie  and ate it.

Tidied all the out of place items around the unit. 

Found mistake in stitch count of crochet project - took the time to follow the mistake back to where it happened - undid 12 rows until I got back to the proper 200 stitches. sigh Was no other fix for it unfortunately. 

Two more rows of crochet project done, so now have 6 rows done. 

Emailed re food ingredients for a product I'd like to try. 

Shower and already cooked dinner from last night (I cook double quantities to save effort) coming up. 

Be kind to yourselves. Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@LostAngel  Thank you for thinking of me.
I have a strong need to get rid of everything that is not used and is not necessary. I want no receipts or any other paper work cluttering cupboards or excess of anything. It is very hard emotionally doing this but I feel like I have to get my life in order then I am not a burden. Lockdown has given me a push to continue. Take care🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry you are feeling fragile @Appleblossom  hope today you managed to treat yourself in someway 💖 so happy to hear that you were listened to and felt validated.🌺🌸

Good evening forum friends. Well done on your achievements today!

Mine achievements today were:

- I did some uni study 

- I had fried rice for dinner 

- I took all of my meds

- I posted on Facebook

Judi9877😎🎊💐

Massive day today:

Swept the floors (no noisy vacuum cleaner again).

Phoned an assisted living home to ascertain if//where my mother is now living there (long story - been estranged with no contact for many years)

Obtained her phone number - phoned and spoke with my mother - all went well. 

Had a pre-prepared spagetti bolognese (frozen meat sauce) for dinner.

Washed up after dinner tonight.

I did other stuff I can't remember what though given the enormity of making the phone call.

Hi @Last-Lament @Former-Member @LostAngel @Snowie @Shaz51 @frog @BPDSurvivor @jem80 @outlander @greenpea @Former-Member @Former-Member @saltandpepper @BlueBay @oceangirl @Daisydreamer @TideisTurning @Former-Member @Former-Member @Owlunar @The-red-centaur @ButterflyWings @Sans911 @Former-Member and all forumites here! Just popping in to do my daily achievements as part of my routine and to help me celebrate the small things in life. Also, it helps with me mentally as things have been a little tough personally lately so here goes!

- I knitted some of my sensory scarf that I have been working on to help with my emotional and mental state;

- I had a brief afternoon snooze to help recharge my batteries;

- I held off my first coffee until 4pm this afternoon compared to usually having at least 4 by that time;

- I listened to several podcasts and short lectures for uni including one focussing on an assessment that is due soon and finally 

- I paid my phone bill that I had an extension for they was due today.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with what I've achieved today☺️. How about everyone else? What did you do that you regard as an achievement? Was it important like paying a bill or maybe something simple like enjoying the sunshine if you had that type of weather in your part of Australia? Feel free to continue the discussion as I'm very interested to read all of your wonderful achievements!

Judi9877🥳🎊

Took a step out the front door. Support worker drove me to my psychiatrist and she was late ..... very late so after 20 mins I got up and went to the front desk and said I was leaving. The girls said asked if I wanted to make another appointment and I said I would be in touch .... I was so angry. I havent felt this angry in ages it made me feel good to feel that angry again. The phone rang soon afterwards and I ignored it ..... I will contact them again when I am in the mood. Powerful pea!!

Supertato - Evil Pea Rules

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance