Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

I probably had some achievements last week @swift1 @Judi9877 @Glisten @ENKELI @Ru-bee ..chasing things up, had bloods that had to be done on certain day have to do RAT test as hosp tomorrow, wondering whether need to do tax. oh it rained last night! 10 mm , which is 1/8th of annual rainfall here this year. Been really dry. My AFL team, Port won as well. so guess that makes a good weekend.  ohh, I made soup. meat, veg and soup mix. re-heating it now to warm kitchen up 

Well done @TAB 👍🏼 

Very well done 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Nice to read that you are looking after yourself.

Tomorrow is a big day for you.

My eyes 👀 will be looking at the threads, hoping for updates on your progress.

BIG hugs G

yeah  well @Glisten  will know how its gone early your time. could be out already by 8am your time.

@TAB I hope so. There would be nothing better for me, than to wake up and read that you are driving home to Goose and soup.

G

Thanks @Glisten  , only I wont be , as not supposed to drive and have course the day after lol so wont be home until wednesday afternoon , have heart scan in bigtown 3pm wednesday

@TAB well done on your achievements.

Right now for me getting up and going in to work each weekday is my achievement 😊

prepare for the worst and accept the rest for time being, guess @ENKELI  put money aside, polish resume, put feelers out. and then leave on your terms.

Thanks 😊 @Glisten

Hope ur ok @TAB 

Thanks everyone for the awesome words of encouragement.  It means a lot to me. 

Having a bit of a rough night but so long as I keep making steps forward,  the odd backwards step is easier to deal with.  

Have a great day tomorrow everyone 😊 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance