Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

have a mixed grill @Glisten  lol .....

Good morning everyone.  Seems like it's been a very productive week for some of you. Awesome job 👏

This week I actually felt confident enough to leave the house for the first time in about 3 months.  I managed to drive myself to Woolies and buy groceries.  I normally have them delivered.  I was a bit foggy and slightly confused when I was there, but managed to do a whole shop without any panic attacks.  Tomorrow I am going to take myself to the chemist. 

I know it might not sound like much but it's a very big achievement for.  Feeling proud 🙌

Hope everyone is doing well 💗 

Well done my awesome friend @dehaha for this morning 

are you resting this afternoon 😍

Hello @ENKELI , @Glisten , @TAB , @Judi9877 , @Ru-bee 

Hi @dehaha that's an awesome achievement

I find the supermarket can be pretty overwhelming on a good day, so having this be your first visit out of the house in a few months is amazing!

I hope you're able to bask in this feeling of pride for a bit, you earned it for sure!

@dehaha don't downplay your massive achievement lovely, going out to a supermarket, driving yourself, that is nothing short of amazing.

Congratulations, I hope you continue to go from strength to strength 🤗🥳

well done @dehaha  sounds like a big mission.. 🙂 if I dont leave house for 3 days I can it getting harder to leave, asking myself, 'do I really need anything' whereas couple months ago would go to shops everyday just to see people lol ..can be a slippery slope ..

@dehaha That bloody MASSIVE‼️

SENSATIONAL 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance