Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Thought i would Introduce myself and my story

@Canine87 I'm being mindful of avoiding prescriptive or opinionated advice in my response. Also, I'm trying to keep it concise this time, as my previous message was quite lengthy.

It's important to note that developing sexual attraction can be an important aspect of building intimacy, even if you don't want to be sexual. Without this initial spark, it may be challenging to form a deeper emotional connection. It is possible to develop attraction in various social situations with women by being attentive and socially aware. One way to achieve this is by using humor, which can help ease tension and build rapport, while also conveying confidence and charm. Practice can help you identify opportunities to create sparks of attraction during interactions.

It appears that your dinner with her was a pleasant surprise, and making playful jokes about it may create a lively atmosphere and build attraction. Using humor to make someone laugh and smile an be an effective way to establish a bond. If she hugged you tightly, you could playfully tease her and use humor to make her laugh, which can show confidence.

If you're feeling upset due to a situation involving breadcrumbing, you could use humor to create a more positive atmosphere. Using humor to demonstrate confidence and quick-wittedness can be an attractive quality. For example, if a woman is being unusually kind to you and taking you out to dinner, you could playfully question her motives by saying something like "Are you trying to pick me up?" or "Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?". Follow up with a playful remark such as "You must be up to something, aren't you?" to create a fun and flirtatious dynamic that can spark attraction.

Using playful teasing and humor can help demonstrate confidence and charm, which are attractive qualities. Establishing a connection through teasing can be a powerful way to build attraction. With practice, you can learn to use humor to create positive interactions and spark attraction, whether you're feeling confident or unsure. Consider using humor to build attraction during your interactions with women you're interested in. You can find some useful examples in Dan's blog post.

Some people believe that women are attracted to men who display emotional strength. Remaining calm in the face of challenges and uncertainty can help you come across as confident and composed. If a woman tests you, it may be to see if you truly possess the confidence you exhibit. Staying cool under pressure can make you more attractive to feminine women and better equipped to handle any situation that arises. Cultivating your masculine energy can also help. To attract the right partner, focus on developing your emotional strength and composure. Strive to let your confidence shine through in your interactions with women.

Building sexual tension can be an important step towards creating intimacy with someone you're attracted to. When there's strong sexual attraction between two people, it can create a foundation for intimacy to develop. However, it's important to build sexual tension in a way that aligns with your values and boundaries. Humor and flirting can be effective ways to build sexual tension, but it's up to you to decide what feels comfortable and authentic. Building sexual tension in a way that's true to yourself can help you attract the right kind of person and create a more meaningful connection.

Re: Thought i would Introduce myself and my story

@Canine87I realised that my previous post wasn't going through, so I split it into two shorter ones. I've also removed the links to external resources.

The idea of polarity between masculine and feminine energies is believed to be important in building attraction with women. Cultivating your masculinity can be appealing to feminine women and make them feel more feminine around you. Just like magnets with opposite poles, masculine and feminine energies are said to attract each other. However, it's essential to keep in mind that every man has a unique level of masculine energy, which can range from low to high. If your energy is low or neutral, it might not be as appealing to feminine women. Taking time to understand and cultivate your own masculine energy can be a good start. Developing your masculinity can take practice and self-improvement over time, and you may notice changes in your interactions as you learn and grow. By focusing on your personal growth and developing a strong masculine energy that aligns with your values, you may be able to attract the right kind of women to you.

Based on our conversations, it appears that you may have a stronger inclination towards feminine energy. There could be various factors influencing this, including childhood experiences. If you're curious about the concepts of masculine and feminine energies and how they relate to attraction, you might find David Deida's book 'The Way of the Superior Man' insightful. However, keep in mind that this is just one perspective and it's up to you to decide whether you want to explore these concepts further. Ultimately, what matters most is staying true to yourself and finding what works for you in terms of building attraction and fostering meaningful connections.

It's important to take note of what you said here: "if she wants something more, she has to cross that line." However, she responded by joking about it and expressing hesitation, saying she didn't think she would ever cross that line. In that moment, it's important to be aware of how you responded and consider different approaches. While I cannot go into detail, learning from resources like Dan Bacon's advice may give you insights into alternative ways to navigate similar situations.

It's important to consider that not all women may feel comfortable taking the lead in a romantic interaction, even if they are interested in the other person. Preferences can vary from person to person, and some women may prefer a man who can take charge and initiate action.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance