Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: I'm lost and wish i could end myself

It's all form of speech I grew up always being the new kid always moving so I had to talk like that to make friends which as I grew older landed me in some sketchy crowds I think text like this would help but I haven't heard of a text line for councilors 

If you click this link it will take you to the SANE counselling page. From there you'll see a "chat to us button" where you can chat via text to a counsellor. Might be worth a shot, @Dyl?

Thankyou I'll give it a shot

Good luck, @Dyl. Hope it works out for you 😊

@Dyl 

I'm so sorry for the complex and stressful situation you are in. I am a former addict myself, and it is especially difficult to stay sober when life gets really really tough. But I know that whatever I'm going through would only be made much worse if I used. 

Take some deep, deep breathes. 

I pray your situation finds resolution in every area. 

God bless you dyl !!!!

@Dyl, feel for you. When I feel that way i think about the people in my life who love me and need to have me around. Sounds like your Mum and your wife love you lots. Please care for yourself too and reach out for support. Dr, psychiatrist mental health team and support through this group. I hope things improve, sending you love and hugs 💕🌹

Hi @Dyl 

Congrats on getting sober

I know sometimes it can feel too much and I have also numbed myself over the years, not wirh alcohol but with food, relationships, and other distractions. When i quit I had to fade my trauma, which wasn't easy

I second those who have recommended SANE or Lifeline , the reason these numbers are good is that they are sensitive to trauma and build a relationship with u, they don't care about Ur past or Ur diagnosis or try and analyse u too much. 

I hear u that gps sometimes don't get mental health.

Like u, they just told me to stop what they perceived as destructive or harmful behaviour. They didn't really listen.

Thank you for sharing Ur struggles with us here and hope u are OK 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance