Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Hello, this is me!!!

That's an incredible feat @greenpea - 5 years!

Is that an encouragement for you @Ellie4 ? I'm so glad you have found people on the forums who can relate to you. That sense of connection is so important.

Please continue reaching out, and feel free to browse through threads of interest.

Take care,

tyme

@greenpea  Thankyou just being able to talk to people that understand is a huge help

@Ellie4  if you ever need some one to sit with you while you have those cravings and I am around just click on my name and I will be there for you🙂

Hello, I'm new too. Also got the cPTSD, depression anxiety etc. So fun.

@Ellie4 Thanks for sharing, I'm new to this forum and Im new to Melbourne. I hope I can find friends here who are willing to connect as I've been struggling with that as I have lack of friends who I connect with about mental health. 

I have a schizoaffective disorder, experienced alot of crazy things in my life that couldve got me killed as well as talking to myself and so called spirits who I thought I was talking to. I dont have that anymore but I think I might have PTSD. 

Hello @Talzy_T @Ellie4 @FluffyFox  and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for sharing being so open and honest as you have shown courage to do so.

I struggle with anxiety and depression too as well as relying on alcohol at times to get me through the tough days.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance