Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Food and Beverage Choices for Improved Physical and Psychological Health. {Please keep on Topic}.

Thank you @Gwynn , @Owen45 ,@Appleblossom , @Mumi@Molly22 , @Shaz51 , @StuF , @MDT , @SmilingGecko 

and supporters of the posts on this thread,

for each of your positive contributions.

With Appreciation and Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Re: Food and Beverage Choices for Improved Physical and Psychological Health. {Please keep on Topic}.

Ah ah @HenryX @Gwynn @Owen45 

Finally nurtured my son into liking fish.  He chose salmon for tonight.

Now how to make it "a meal" with the bits and pieces in fridge and pantry.

@Appleblossom, maybe salmon mornay? You just need pasta, salmon, milk, flour and cheese, as well as some frozen peas (to add colour and veggies).

Great idea for next time ... no milk or cheese .. but do have garlic, brown sugar and soy ... so that should work too.  Also helps to be able to do quick search rather than rack one's brains.

@Gwynn 

Would put in cheery emojis but something is wrong and its not working properly.

cheers

Salmo_salar.jpg

Sometimes I flick through websites that you can search for recipes by the ingredients you have, like https://www.supercook.com/#/desktop - the recipes do skew American though.

@Gwynn My husband is american and all our recipes skew American style 😉

@HenryX@Molly22@Gwynn@Appleblossom@Owen45  here we have chicken, fish , mince , sausages, kabebs , eggs all on out menu 

brought some avacodos today 

and some garlic turish bread which was really nice with salad on it for lunch 

tonight we having a quiche for dinner 

Sounds yum @Shaz51 

Ha ha @Molly22 @Gwynn 

Yep something about numbers online and time available and search engines etc etc

I was married to an American, so kids taste buds skew that way too, but I can compromise.

Tonights meal did not have 'made in America' written on any ingredient! Turned out super yum.

It had stuff from Mexico, Italy, Poland, Asia and prob some grown in Australia. 

Sounds fantastic! 😄

something nice and easy for tonight @Gwynn@HenryX@Appleblossom@Rhye 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance