Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

TropicalGarden
Contributor

Crying

I was okay this morning now I'm so sad. 

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Crying

Hey @TropicalGarden, Welcome to the SANE forums. I'm one of the moderators. I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling sad. What have you been up to this evening? I hope you are being gentle with the sadness and giving yourself some space and compassion. We're here to listen or sit with you as you need. 

If you would ever like to speak to a counsellor one-on-one you are welcome to call the SANE Help Centre on 1800 187 263 (Mon-Fri, 10am-10pm) or chat via sane.org (from 04.01.22 when they re-open).

Hope to see you around,

Sphinxly 🙂 

Hi and welcome, @TropicalGarden , it's good you've joined. I like your username 🙂

How are you doing today, after yesterday?

Feel free to type in any topic into the search bar for threads on that topic. 

Also, a handy forum tip is if you type @ and click in a name in the drop-down box, that person will receive a notification and won't miss your reply. 

Thank you Sphinxly

I am a loner except when I'm sad then I need support. 

I went for a walk this morning and hosed the garden. 

I am on medication for anxiety & depression. I was okay this morning.

Now that 'm writing this I  feel so sad. It's the anniversary of my husbands death soon. Some anniversarys are sadder than others. I'm working this afternoon. I'm desperate for the sadness to go away. Seeing GP tomorrow & psychologist on Thursday. 

Thank you NatureLover.

This morning I went for a walk.There were lots of trees. 

That was a positive thing to do.

How is your day ?  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TropicalGarden I hope you're coping ok. How's everything with you?

Hello FiFi85

Thank you for your text. I am feeling better. How are you ? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TropicalGarden, I just found your post. I'm glad you're feeling a lot better! I'm doing ok too. Also, if you put the @ symbol in front of a user's name, we can be mentioned in the forum notifications.

Hello @TropicalGarden 

I like the name that you have chosen. A tip to note is that when you want to address a note to another member, if you place the cursor in the reply box and type the @ symbol, a drop down list or banner will appear with the names of the people who have most recently posted messages on your thread. You can click on the names that you wish to notify of your message. Select and then type @ again to select another member's forum address.

With Best Wishes

@HenryX 

@HenryX 

@Former-Member 

@NatureLover 

@Sphinxly 

Hi all. It's @Tropicalgarden here. Thank you for your support. I'm feeling a lot better. How is everyone else going ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance