Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: A goodbye from Daisydreamer, and welcome to our new leader!

Aww, your kind words blew me away, thank you, @Daisydreamer  ❤️

Hello and welcome @GrevilleaBlooms 😀👋

Awwww thankyou for everything @Daisydreamer 

And thank you for the opportunity of doing a  topic Tuesday which was a great experience and a great night with you and @TideisTurning 

And all your support 

Thank you so much @Shaz51 ! I'm so delighted to be here, and am really enjoying spending some time getting to know the community. It's clear it's a very special place! 

Hello @GrevilleaBlooms I hope you enjoy your new role at SANE!  Things are about to look up.  Anyway wishing you every success and satisfaction in your newly appointed role. Life can only get better. Keep smiling!

S.G. 🦎

Aww @Shaz51! That was a super amazing experience and I am so very grateful to have shared it with the both of you! 😊

And to the incredible, driven & dedicated @Daisydreamer, I consider myself so fortunate & privileged to have had the opportunity to work with you so closely and to have learnt so much from you. Thank you so very much, for everything. I am also super grateful you'll still be around and this is not a complete goodbye! I want to wish you all the very best in your new role, though I have no doubt in my mind that you will be just as awesome! 😊

Welcome @GrevilleaBlooms. Excited to have you on board with us! 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance