Hey πŸ’›

Re: Hey πŸ’›

Hi @AmberRenee and welcome to

the forums πŸ‘‹

How are you going ?

Re: Hey πŸ’›

Thank you. I’m okay. I think πŸ’›

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here πŸ™‚

Hi Barb here, just joined, live remote, looking to connect and chat with people who may be also diagnosed with anxiety/ depression and whoop whoop (how luck am I haha) recently menopause haha!! 

Just looking to chat, listen, share, vent and support in the hope to help and also feel supported too 😁

Hello and welcome @Barb734W , @AmberRenee , @Juliette84 πŸ™‚

Sitting with you and here for you πŸ’• 

Hi @Shaz51 

I am a bit busy tonight.  Are you free to tang @Barb734W  to some anxiety threads ?  Hi @Barb734W  and @Juliette84.  Welcome to the forums πŸ‘‹

Have you had a chance to look around the forums a bit @AmberRenee ?  Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Hi πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I have been diagnosed with Bipolar for 24 years. Over that time  I have learnt to reduce /manage the really self destructive aspects of hypo. However, the depression cycles have become longer and harder to get out of, particularly since lockdowns in 2019. I am becoming increasingly isolated. Currently I have not slept properly at night (if at all) since mid December. Hoping this group will provide some sense of community and constructive suggestions. Thanks.

Hi i was diagnosed with bipolar 1 in 09 i think I've had it my whole life 

I've been through everything that you are going through just a couple of questions are you medicated 

Its taken 20 years to be on the right medication for so long my illnesses were in control a very dark and painful and depressing place to be i never used to sleep 😴 now im on sedative which is a sedative excellent for sleeping i always knew that if my sleep was not good there was something else going on 

You are more than welcome to ask me questions I've put a little of what I've been through there is so much more 

Hi everyone! I have just joined the forum as a part of SANE's Peer Guide Program. I am a peer support worker with lived experience around complex trauma. Looking forward to chatting and learning with you all on here, and supporting you in any way I can as a peer. πŸ’œ

Hi everyone,

I joined this forum as I find it hard expressing how I’ve been feeling to the people close to me.

For a long time I’ve felt like this but I’ve found a consistent way of distracting myself through a focus on my career. I’m diagnosed adhd and an ed, and have struggled with depression and anxiety my whole life as well. I guess I’m just reaching out as I feel incredibly lonely and lost and don’t really know what to do with this pressure I’ve put on myself as my career has become my identity and when I’m finding it difficult, I start to question what I really want to do with my life and worry about the guilt I would feel to both myself and my family and friends if I decide to discover another path. What if this is really what I want to do and choosing another path will fill me with regret for what I could have been a capable of? What if this is something I’ve just chosen because I felt I owed it to my family to pursue this as they did so much for me and never had the chance to do something like this themselves? I feel very lost and most of all, I feel exhausted. 

I don’t know if this made any sense, but I wanted to thank the moderators and creators of this platform, but also the kind people that read all of these posts.