Hey ๐Ÿ’›

Re: Hey ๐Ÿ’›

Hi @AmberRenee and welcome to

the forums ๐Ÿ‘‹

How are you going ?

Re: Hey ๐Ÿ’›

Thank you. Iโ€™m okay. I think ๐Ÿ’›

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Barb here, just joined, live remote, looking to connect and chat with people who may be also diagnosed with anxiety/ depression and whoop whoop (how luck am I haha) recently menopause haha!! 

Just looking to chat, listen, share, vent and support in the hope to help and also feel supported too ๐Ÿ˜

Hello and welcome @Barb734W , @AmberRenee , @Juliette84 ๐Ÿ™‚

Sitting with you and here for you ๐Ÿ’• 

Hi @Shaz51 

I am a bit busy tonight.  Are you free to tang @Barb734W  to some anxiety threads ?  Hi @Barb734W  and @Juliette84.  Welcome to the forums ๐Ÿ‘‹

Have you had a chance to look around the forums a bit @AmberRenee ?  Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Hi ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ I have been diagnosed with Bipolar for 24 years. Over that time  I have learnt to reduce /manage the really self destructive aspects of hypo. However, the depression cycles have become longer and harder to get out of, particularly since lockdowns in 2019. I am becoming increasingly isolated. Currently I have not slept properly at night (if at all) since mid December. Hoping this group will provide some sense of community and constructive suggestions. Thanks.

Hi i was diagnosed with bipolar 1 in 09 i think I've had it my whole life 

I've been through everything that you are going through just a couple of questions are you medicated 

Its taken 20 years to be on the right medication for so long my illnesses were in control a very dark and painful and depressing place to be i never used to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด now im on sedative which is a sedative excellent for sleeping i always knew that if my sleep was not good there was something else going on 

You are more than welcome to ask me questions I've put a little of what I've been through there is so much more 

Hi everyone! I have just joined the forum as a part of SANE's Peer Guide Program. I am a peer support worker with lived experience around complex trauma. Looking forward to chatting and learning with you all on here, and supporting you in any way I can as a peer. ๐Ÿ’œ

Hi everyone,

I joined this forum as I find it hard expressing how Iโ€™ve been feeling to the people close to me.

For a long time Iโ€™ve felt like this but Iโ€™ve found a consistent way of distracting myself through a focus on my career. Iโ€™m diagnosed adhd and an ed, and have struggled with depression and anxiety my whole life as well. I guess Iโ€™m just reaching out as I feel incredibly lonely and lost and donโ€™t really know what to do with this pressure Iโ€™ve put on myself as my career has become my identity and when Iโ€™m finding it difficult, I start to question what I really want to do with my life and worry about the guilt I would feel to both myself and my family and friends if I decide to discover another path. What if this is really what I want to do and choosing another path will fill me with regret for what I could have been a capable of? What if this is something Iโ€™ve just chosen because I felt I owed it to my family to pursue this as they did so much for me and never had the chance to do something like this themselves? I feel very lost and most of all, I feel exhausted. 

I donโ€™t know if this made any sense, but I wanted to thank the moderators and creators of this platform, but also the kind people that read all of these posts.