Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Is it okay to ignore Christmas? // 19 Dec, 7pm AEDT

@NikNik

My hubby not wanting me to be in hospital and to be home doing what a family should be doing.

Im going down fast and i dont know where that is going to leave me.

@greenspace wrote:
Best wishes to everyone - I hope people who are grieving have the space to mourn, and people who are lonely find connection and support.
I hope anyone who feels stressed out by their own or other people's expectations can push those expectations away a bit and acknowledge that you're doing great, however things turn out.
I hope people who are estranged from family can protect themselves from the hurt of being rejected or that sadness of having to cut family off for the sake of staying well.
Good luck to you all!

Well I was about to write some last words to wrap up the night, but I couldn't say it better than @greenspace Smiley Happy

Take care of yourselves over this rollercoster of a silly season.

If you're looking for people to hangout with over Christmas, @Phoenix_Rising started an awesome thread called Lets Make Christmas Fun which will be active in the lead up and on Christmas day. Please be sure to drop by and say hi if you haven't already.

Thank you all for being so open with your love or loathing (or both) of Christmas. It's good to know we're not alone!

thankyouorange.png

I hope so to @greenspace

Thank you for tonight @NikNik. I hope you have fun with your bazillion relatives. Have you ever considered selling some of them on ebay... Smiley LOL

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance