Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: How To Guide: Topic Tuesday

Also thank you @TideisTurning for sending me the link for tonight and sorry that I wasn't able to join.
Mum8

How to receive a Reminder of Topic Tuesday?

Hello @Olyvia click on to the support button on the topic Tuesday and the Peer support workers and the @moderator will send you a reminder on the day 

@amber22 , @Jynx , @tyme , @hanami 

Please see the above @TideisTurning 

What is next Tuesday's topic about?

How do I find out what next Tuesday's Topic is about? 

@JustI

If you scroll down here, you will find the next Topic Tuesday on the 30th Jan

https://saneforums.org/

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 6.09.56 pm.png

But this is last year's..... 2023. I don't get it. How do I see current topic? From @Just

Hey @Olyvia, this is a great question. The best way to get a reminder for any upcoming Topic Tuesday is to 'support' the initial post on the associated thread by clicking the thumbs up. Our January 2024 TT thread is here

@Just, thank you for alerting us to the typo in the thread. I can confirm the Topic Tuesday Tyme provided info on is for this year, 2024, not 2023. We have amended the date now on the thread and apologise for the confusion! As Tyme said, we will post details of the next Topic Tuesday event as they become available in the events section of Forums, usually no later than a few weeks before the event itself.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions, feel free to reach out 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance