Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: hallucinations and delusions which have impacted upon you *trigger warning*

@Breeze  Hey Breeze 🙂 thank you for sharing and I agree it is important to have a safe place to discuss these kinds of things without the worry that you will be ridiculed or worse scheduled.  You should have seen me running around the house looking for cameras and microphones. That seems to be a common theme. Luckily for me there were good times which kind of balanced out the bad. ps: I don't think we have met so nice to meet you 🙂

@greenpea 

Nice to meet you too. 

Councilors always say you are not unique or alone but this is is the first time I've ever connected with people who are are going through trying times, my first time using technology lol.

Much as it is sad to hear the difficulties everyone is facing and the different reasons people are here its relieving to have a safe place when you are so scared of repercussions of being yourself,  whatever shape that takes and how it can change day to day.

A week ago i was not bad, today its minute by minute, but the sun will still rise tomorrow.

@Breeze  That is so true what you say that the sun always gets up tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts tonight. I hope things improve for you. Btw I am normally around during the night so if you are up and need someone to talk to just tag me as I should be up unless there has been some miracle that has helped me to sleep in. 🙂

@greenpea  thankyou , nights are the worst, for the first time in years I'd started having some nights sleep after belonging in a new relationship but he recently stareted nightshift and welcome back 2 hours a night sleep. 

He worries and says did you sleep/have a good night and i say yes as he is just doing what he needs to do and doesn't need the stress! Honestly,  nights are horrific and I'm terrified but that is my issue.

I am at heart an honest person and don't lie to him but am not open about how nights alone affect me as its already hard on him so why add guilt when he is working hard for us.

Nothing in life is black and white,  appreciative of your support and likewise I'm here at night for anyone whatever their needs x

@greenpea @Breeze @Eden1919 @Former-Member  I’ve thought about it a lot since I read here earlier in the week. Like everyone has said, some are personal, others shareable.

One of mine was having pink elephants and grey flamingo swirling around my bedroom ceiling. It was a calming feeling, one I’ve never forgotten and always remember with a smile. Strange how we feel awkward sharing our reals, then realise we aren’t that  strange after all.

@Eden1919  Loved the tree story. I’ve always connected with trees.

Thanks everyone. And @greenpea  for not being scared of the subject.

@Maggie  Hey Maggie I literally went "Oh wow!" when I read about your pink elephants and grey flamingo swirling aroiund on your ceiling. How wonderful is that :). Thank you for sharing xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance