Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

riah
New Contributor

feeling off.

home alone. feeling a little off...heavy stuff weighing on my mind

4 REPLIES 4

Re: feeling off.

Hey @riah,

Just wanted to check in and see if you are okay? 

Remember if you need to, give Lifeline a call on 13 11 14 they are open 24 hours a day, and its a free call from a mobile.

Otherwise you can always chat on here and get things off your chest.

Outlanderali

Hi @riah

We care about you here. Where you are at. I think is because we have all been there
going through it ourselves.
On the welcome Wednesday thread o think the question is what makes you feel the most contended. My answer would definitely be when I know I'm being cared for by someone,

How are you ?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @riah

So glad you've posted on here! yes, I understand, im not feeling great at the moment and its hard having too much time on my hands at home to think!! Keep posting here if it helps, lots of care and sharing seems to ease the burdon or heaviness of the load at times,

LJ

Just saying a little bit of what is weighing on your mind helps lighten the load. The forum is anonymous but breaks down the feeling of loneliness.It helps me go about my daily life witha better attitude.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance