Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

starpanda
Contributor

exhausted again

i keep coming back here when im feeling rough, i wanna commit more to the forums as a habit, in my day to day. but i just come back when things are bad again, sorry.

things are only quiet when they are numbed, i know this is temporary but i just want some peace.

it wouldnt be horrible if i revert back to old habitd, just for a while, no more broken crayons. they can keep their colour and i can go a bit grey.

i know im not making much sense, just want someone to know i tried

3 REPLIES 3

Re: exhausted again

Sorry things are bad, @starpanda 😢

Morning @starpanda and sending you hugs ❤️

We are here for you anytime,  take small steps at a time my friend 

Hey @starpanda , I know I find myself going through cycles and ups and downs. When I have a rough patch I try to focus on what I call "the fundamentals" this is stuff like: eating fresh food, taking my dog for a walk, not spending my entire day on my phone, staying away from the news or triggering situations. But these things can be as big or as small as you need them to be. 

Do you have things that you still enjoy when you're feeling numb? When do you feel peace? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance