Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Why is justice NEVER done?

Hi @BambiFawn
I just wanted to write you a quick post to let you know that we will always contact you if we have removed a post. I did some investigating and it seems that our spam filter picked it up and stopped it going through. It should now be viewable.
If ever any of your posts disappear without hearing from a moderator via email, please let us know at team@saneforums.org
🙂

@BambiFawn  thank you very much for your message.  I'm sorry it was initially removed, I don't understand why.  I have posted things before and had them removed and that upsets me so I stopped posting for a while.  I really don't like it when I am silenced by others, but I feel that is my whole world at the moment and I'm not allowed to speak out or say what I think.  This world is a horrible place to be, run by bullies and those with a certain agenda. 

@Former-Member  @Appleblossom  Thank you again for your kind words and I hope karma works some magic on people who are powerful, but bad influences in the world.  The world is a terrible place to be but I have to try to find some nice things in order to survive during my time here.  Unfortunately there seems to be more bad than good in this world.  I don't know why that is.  I beginning to think it's all just luck of the draw.  I have been reading some interesting information about the Indian caste system and how what you get in this life is all based on your previous lives....

Thank you kindly dear @NikNik.  This is an awesome forum. It's the best.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance