Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Things are not okay.

@Velociraptor   Lol, very clever response......

A few years ago I had my picture taken with the velociraptor from Jurassic Park at Universal Studios Hollywood.................was extremely life like and a bit scary I have to admit.  One kid was freaking out bigtime when it walked out lol...

But I can tell that you are a very friendly velociraptor......  🙂

Thank you @Scarecrowe ... and to you .... 💕

Heehee @Velociraptor .... and my dinosaur education continues 👍 

Hi @Velociraptor,
Humour should not be underrated and can be a useful companion! 
Provided your posts remain within the guidelines – sharing suicidal thoughts on the forums is absolutely okay. If you state clearly that you are safe then forum members and moderators will not be worried about you . If you require further clarification on this issue please do contact the team via email and I am sure that the community managers will do their best to support you on this. 

Afternoon @Velociraptor 

Just got home from being at work and town (getting tax done...finally) and wanted to send a hello accompanied with a huge hug and I'm hoping that you are having a good day today.  You have been in my thoughts all day and I send all my blessings to you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance