Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

So so so tired!!

That is all really! I'd like to sleep for about a year and wake up with no major issues in my life.
And I'd like my head to be quieter when I wake up - less full and somewhat still.
Lj
5 REPLIES 5

Re: So so so tired!!

@Former-Member I am feelin' ya! So tired today myself.

Hope you get to have a really good restorative sleep soon. Do you find micro-naps helpful at all? 

We all would be tired if we were in the same situation lj.

Rest up and keep breathing bella ... we are listening.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you both 😌 my head is spinning with bad memories recent and so old that they really should b irrelevant now and those worries that are out of my control. Another day down though... Too many stolen by this crap and anxiety and depression though.

Dear @Former-Member We relive our pasts again and again ...  the mind keeps repeating the material as a part of processing it. This angle and that angle ... this connection and that reason ... there are things we can control but when thoughts are so intrusive its best to just acknowledge them ...

I wish I had on/off switch for my mind too.

Was the kids teacher decent to you?  Dont be embarrassed for being a survivor and having to take total responsibility without family supports. 

I had a myotherapy session with a woman who had a completely stable life ... never left our little satellite town ... had both extended families and all friends locally ... she was lovely ... but such a different life experience ... its better if she has a little insight into her students situation ... she may be able to give you good feedback re kids coping etc.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you Appleblossom

I lost my beautiful cat today she was sick and I had to make the decision. I'm devastated and it's been a challenging day in other ways as well and I'm just flat and exhausted, where is the end of this tunnell
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance