Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Asf
New Contributor

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Bpd i feel the depression is getting worse and impacting my life in a major way, i have 3 children i never want to do anything i just want to stay at home or just sleep, im not doing as much around the house cause i just dont want too, i often think how much easier it would be if i could just disappear. I dont want to feel this way

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Hi there @Asf,

I'm one of the moderators on the SANE Forums, I just wanted to pop by and say Welcome, and well done on your first post 🙂 

Thanks for sharing your story regarding BPD, it sounds like it's been a tough journey for you. Especially with three kids as well! It must be so frustrating for you feeling so exhausted all the time when you're going through the depression.

I guess I was wondering based on your post, what kind of support are you looking for on the Forums? We have quite a number of members who are struggling similarly with a diagnosis of BPD. Have you managed to check out any of those posts? 

If not, it might be a good idea to start here and here. There are members who have also posted here and here. I hope you get the support you are looking for @Asf. Thanks again for sharing!

@Asf. That feeling of not wanting or having the energy to even try - I get that. I've been there with my depression and anxiety. And it can be frightening to feel like this.
I'm wondering what support you have around you.
Do you have a good gp, psychologist & psychiatrist? What about family and friends who could come and help with the kids or housework - when you are struggling?
In the middle of a depressive episode, if can be hard to see or believe, but this moment, this feeling will pass. It is not forever.
What can you do to distract yourself. For the nect 5 minutes? Breathing. Simply focusing on your breathe. Hanging out the washing. Having a shower. Is any of that possible for you to do now?
Others on this site who are living with BPD will respond to your post soon & hopefully will be of help.
Wishing you well.

Medication was increased a few weeks ago so mood is a lot better but when you get to your lowest point gosh thats a scary place thanks for the support guys 😘

@Asf. Hopefully the medication will continue to lift your mood.
It's also good to also see a psychologist as well - so you can learn some coping techniques that help with your anxiety.

Hi @Asf

So great to hear things are a lot better.
Thanks for checking back in and letting us know.

Nik
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance