Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: No carer

Hi,

yes, i can understand your worries about the will etc. I dont have a will either. When I was in hospital my boss had one of my children and a friend had my little boy. It was really hard. I'm not close to my friend anymore for a range of reasons and my boss who i was close to is retiring a long way away.

Its a good idea to do a statment though. Have you got someoen helping you with it?

LJ

Yes. I have a mental health nurse who I see every couple of weeks or as needed. She is the one who suggested I do the statement. Hopefully I'll never need it.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Ahh, thats good then 🙂

Have you got much planned for tomorrow? my children saw their dad today so we have tomorrow free, we normally go to the library on sundays 🙂

LJ

Yes I have a whole list of things to do with the kids and the library is on there. It helps to do something. Tomorrow I'm going to the kids uncles house. My ex won't be there but his parents will. I could have dropped the kids off and had some me time but I didn't want to face the day alone so I'm tagging along. I think we are going to a farm. I'm looking forward to it anyway.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @HappyOne How did your day at the the uncles go? Hope things went ok wiht the inlaws and everyone had a good time. Our day was ok, but i've hurrt my shoulder and neck on Friday and its giving me an awful migraine that hasnt quite gone away which is unusual. sigh. My lil guy is napping which is really unusual!! so taking a minute to have a coffee! 😄

LJ

We had a good day thanks @Former-Member. Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm a bit bored today because I had to take my daughter to the dentist this morning so we missed playgroup.
Former-Member
Not applicable

oh, thats a shame! yes, i wish my lil boy was still old enough for playgroup 🙂 he's in kindy this year. He's having some difficulties at kindy with behavoiur and not really interacting with kids at all. He's a real sweety but needs strong routines and things to feel safe and know whats going on and kindy is pretty busy i guess. Hopefully he'll settle in ok.. but starting transition to school next term eek! not sure where the last four years has gone! 

LJ

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance