Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

It may be hard on the kids @Snowie but not having their mum around at all would be so much harder - so if you need that extra support right now to help you with this med change thn maybe that is what you need. Maybe ringing your pdoc and seeing what he says first and go from there. Whatever you decide Hon we are here for you. We care about you very much Heart

I understand your concerns hun, but kids are surprisingly resilient. What matters most is you. You need to take care of yourself. That's a huge priority. I think you should call him, but the decision is yours at the end of the day. It just might help you cope having that extra support with the meds changes an SH. @Snowie

You are so right @Sans911 - at one stage I was so low that I didn't want to go on - and tried to check out infact. Now I am trying to get back to work @Snowie . It took several more med changes and many months on the same meds to get to that stage - I am beginning to feel more positive and although there is still a long way to go the encouragement I have had from on here cannot be underestimated. You have been part of that - as has Sans911 and others and it all means the world to me. I wuold not be sitting where I am right now without that support and that is what we are here to do for you now - love you, care for you, encourage you and sit with you while you struggle through this intensely hard time.

@Sans911 @Zoe7

I have rung and left a message with my pdoc. I am hoping I am doing the right thing. 

That is great that you rang and left a message @Snowie - you are 100% doing the right thing - your safety is most important and if your pdoc can help with that then you are definitely doing the right thing. As @Sans911 has said - kids are resilient Hon and they will cope.

Hi @Zoe7,
I'm very happy that you're doing so well now. Congratulations lassie.
Luv n Hugzzz 🎶💕🎶

Thank you @Kurra - so lovely to see you - missed having you around Heart

How has life been treating you?

Well done @Snowie. You've taken a big step in taking care of you. There's a little seed in your brain that is telling you how worthy you are, that you matter and your needs are incredibly important. Hugs

@Snowie - hey hun. Guess what. You just made it through another hour! Well done. How are you doing?

@Sans911ive rang H and he is coming home from work early. I dont trust myself to be alone atm. Ive taken some prn's too hoping that will help a bit.

How are you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance