Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Lament over being medicated.

Hello mrkotter & thanks for your reply.  As a former anorexic these medications feel even more of a threat.  I'm just at my perfect weight though still low BMI.  I'm obsessive with being healthy but more so with being in control.   Control is a huge things for me.   It just get's me pumped and prepped. No Sanders for me. My filth is maybe a few squares of that Club Dark choc with roasted almonds. The sugar rush ahh yes.   

Yeah i want to be able to take mine as required too.  Not every single day. I have been naughty hahaha but i'm so much more fun without it.   I just started my job last friday so early days yet.   I will take your good advice.  So far there is one i take that's just like tic tac before bed.   Just hate those dissolve on your tongue ones.   I can actually feel them poisoning me

Hello mrkotter & thanks for your reply.  As a former anorexic these medications feel even more of a threat.  I'm just at my perfect weight though still low BMI.  I'm obsessive with being healthy but more so with being in control.   Control is a huge things for me.   It just get's me pumped and prepped. No Sanders for me. My filth is maybe a few squares of that Club Dark choc with roasted almonds. The sugar rush ahh yes.   

Yeah i want to be able to take mine as required too.  Not every single day. I have been naughty hahaha but i'm so much more fun without it.   I just started my job last friday so early days yet.   I will take your good advice.  So far there is one i take that's just like tic tac before bed.   Just hate those dissolve on your tongue ones.  

Content/trigger warning

Hi Beck;   yeah the change overs suck big fat lemons.  I don't even know who i am some weeks. Come Tuesday i see my pysch nurse again and i will very matter of factly fess up to not taking that other one.  I simply can't function on 2 anti psychotics.  It's simply not doable.  I'm on the old ones because the latest one which is also a mood stabilizer made me agitated and very twitchy.  Damn shame

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance