Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Love to you @Snowie 

A new day for us both.

💜❄️💜

Hi @Eve7 

Hope your day is going as good as it can

Lots of love and hugs 💛💛

Hi @Snowie 

I’ve been thinking about you today and here’s a hug 🤗 and big 💕 

I did 15kms on treadmill then asked for prn and just woke up.

How’s your day? More love 💕 💕💕

💜❄️💜

Wow 15kms on the treadmill is a lot @Eve7 I would need a sleep after that too.

My day hs been ok, did a few things around the house, went to the supermarket, washed the dog 🐶

Just have to find the motivation to cook tea 🤔

Hey @Eve7 I have had a very productive day - got everything printed out I needed to and some displays up which I have been meaning to do for some time. Also put away some things I brought home to sort out and did a little cleaning up in the classroom. Worked for a while with my new  colleague teacher - she is lovely and organised so I am looking forward to working with her 👍

I have seen you did 15km on the treadmill - that is super impressive - I have barely done thatin the car today lol

I wanted to process yesterday but I think I just diffused a lot of built up emotion.

Your day has been productive too. Does Izzy smell nice and clean?

What did you end up cooking?

I hope tonight’s meds work as well for you as last night’s.

@Snowie 

Love you to the border and back my dear friend.

💜❄️💜

Ended up cooking chicken and rice. Something easy and everyone likes so will be no complaints from anyone!

Hopefully getting rid of some built up emotion will help @Eve7 

I don't think my meds will work as well tonight, I sort of overdid it last night.

Love you too sis, you have a special place in my heart 💛💛

I had chicken parmigiana @Snowie  The food here is gourmet but I’ll be back to reality soon.

Please be careful with your meds my dear precious friend but anyway that was yesterday and I’m glad you’re much better tonight.

I’m going to chat with a couple of ladies I’ve met here tonight and finish my knitting.

What are youn doing tonight?

Love 💜❄️💜

You’re such an achiever @Zoe7  I am envious of what you’ve done today.

Im going to get on the bike tomorrow and pretend I’m touring through France 🇫🇷 for Bastille Day!

i hope tonight is pleasant

💙🧡💙

Out of necessity rather than want for today @Eve7 Still need to get a lot more done before school goes back next week but progressively getting there.

I love the idea of you thinking you are touring through France. I would pretend it was the west coast of England or Ireland as those regions are truly beautiful. I love the older style buildings and scenery in that part of England and Ireland - would be beautiful to ride through.

Need to think about dinner soon but still not hungry - and I cannot really be bothered cooking just yet ...may be a very late dinner here but fur babies are fed 👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance