Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Hello @Emelia8  I hope your appt goes well today and you don’t get stirred up too much.

Sorry to hear you need 2 surgeries….I’ll be praying both are successful.

Another 7 weeks in moonboot but off crutches and a follow up with surgeon next week. 

I had a visitor…a former work colleague dropped off some laundry detergent. I was still in my pjs at 1pm but you’ll be pleased to know I’ve since showered and washed my hair which is no mean feat. I can take moonboot off to shower making it a rather delicate exercise!

Take care and let me know when you’re home for a cuppa 💚💕

Waiting at my psych now @Eve7 

Good afternoon @Emelia8 @Eve7 @NatureLover @creative_writer @Bow @BlueBay @Anastasia  and anyone else around.

Sending lots of love your way. 💕💕

Hoping your appointment goes well @Emelia8 

Take care @Eve7  good job on having your shower and wash your hair!!!

Sorry @Eve7  I didnt get back from my psych apt until after 5pm, way too late for a cuppa. And I was so sore coz I couldnt get a park close and there are stairs to the psychs. All I wanted to do when I got home was take a painkiller and lay down. 

Up now to get something for dinner, because I promised my psych that I would 😔. But its really the last thing I want. 

Anyway ... I wanted to say,  well done on 🚿 showering and washing your hair today. Yes I imagine it would take quite the effort, so it is an achievement worth celebrating. 🎉👍

Emelia 🌷

That’s ok @Emelia8 I went out at 5 to train my squad and only just came home now. I’ve had some leftover chicken and coleslaw for dinner. 

Im sorry you couldn’t get a close car park today and the stairs. My pdoc has stairs so I don’t know how I’ll manage those when I go again.

I hope you’ve settled for the night 💚💕

Thinking of ya @Eve7  hoping today is ok?

sending warm wishes to @Emelia8 @BlueBay @Snowie @NatureLover  and others 

Good afternoon @Bow @Eve7 @Emelia8 @BlueBay @NatureLover @Anastasia  and anyone else around.

Hoping your day has gone well for you all

Sending lots of love 💜💜

Thanks @Bow @Snowie I haven't had a good day and my pdoc isn't back for another 2 weeks;

Cuppa @Eve7 ? Anyone else?  I need a nice warm drink… my chest and throat is still not right from my icu visit 😩

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance