Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Making sense of everything

@Maggie  thanks. My usual techniques aren’t helping but idk if it is a panic attack or more like an agitation attack. Either way it is weird. 

Either way it’s hard @Eden1919  Do you walk at all ? I used to walk a lot. It helps in a small way, but the issues for me were deeper ones.

@Maggie  Yeah I do go for walks I went for one yesterday. It sometimes helps but idk it isn’t really doing much for this idk everything is weird at the moment and idk how to explain it. 

Hey there @Eden1919

Sorry to hear you're experiencing really high anxiety or agitation this morning! Sounds like it can be tough to articulate what you're feeling. In any case we're listening 🌻

If you need extra support please reach out to people or helplines you trust. Sometimes if you get a good fit on the phone they can help you get in touch with where you're at and what you need. 

@Eden1919  Thinking of you at the moment. Dropping off some 💕💕💕

and a candle for enough light for small steps.

FBA8E595-1D7E-4B33-B4B1-B406739FB661.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance