Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Too true @Appleblossom

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hey @Appleblossom, hope you have had a good day 😊

Having a family crises at the moment.  Organising a care package.  Personally I am alright. Thanks

@Former-Member @MDT 

Hey @Appleblossom, I am sorry to hear of your family crisis. I hope you are ok. You are very thoughtful organising a care package 🥰

Tread wisely @Appleblossom

Hiya @MDT ðŸ¤œðŸ¤›

How are you @Faith-and-Hope

Doing okay here @MDT, thanks ...... just having a late-ish breakfast with my D2 daughter and watching my cat on the windowsill in the sun.  

Sounds nice hey @Faith-and-Hope

I'm not feeling the best today. Just overly concerned about my work situation. What's new hey.. Lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance