Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Mr_stress
Senior Contributor

Im fading away

6 REPLIES 6
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Im fading away

Hi @Mr_stress

I'm wondering if you're okay at the moment. I've just sent you an email to check in. 

Shel49

I felt so invisible before starting on this forum. ..just a wraith .. "waves"

Hello @Mr_stress,

That must be really tough feeling like you are fading away, hope today is a bit better we are thinking of you

Lunar

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Mr_stress  I know that feeling too.   Welcome to the forum.  You can be heard and seen here.  We understand how stressful life can get.    @Appleblossom is right, this forum can help you not feel so alone. It did me, too.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Mr_stress, think I know how you feel, so many times I just lay in bed fading away, sometimes all day - no food, only water and toot. Doesnt evrn occur to me to ask 'how do i feel' 'where am I' 'how did I get here' 'what am i thinking'
Do it for 3 days and I lose 5kg of weight - something that makes everyone happy - less of me... ... ...

Its only later, i realise what i was thinking: - 'i cant do it anymore' 'whats the point' 'who notices anyway?' ' who cares if i fade away' 'who would wants to see me even if we bother' 'what difference does anything make' 'ifci stay here under the covers nothing else can go wrong' ... ... ...
All gloomy unhelpful thoughts & beliefs. Somehow I come out of it hat place every time, eventually, and glad I do when I sit in the garden a while - noticing things. The different greens everywhere, the breeze on my cheeks, the song of the bird, the alarm at russling leaves on the ground as small garden lizards scurry about, the rootbound plant calling to be repotted, the scented flower wanting to scent your room.
Hope you're still with us, sending light, love & inner peace xox

Former-Member
Not applicable

Even in bed i can talk to someone on the forums here, about anything, with one hand, and it wakes me up - if someone engages, which they usually do.

Stay connected here, drop us a brief once a day, love to know how ya going.

Keep telling yourself 'this is temporary' xox

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance