Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Idk what would be a good title

What a beautiful sunset @The-red-centaur You are trying so hard to keep yourself safe, I can see that. Keep going. I would encourage you to listen to your support worker, they are there with you and can see things we cannot. Food and water is always a good idea. 

Please take care 💝

That is a stunning sunset! Well done for trying to be safe, that is massive for you @The-red-centaur 🙂

@Former-Member I'm not great. My carers sent me hospital last night and I got admitted to the short stay area.
I'm not sure how I feel about things rn. I feel so confused by my thoughts and feelings. I'll try and discuss stuff with the drs here today but I feel like I don't know what to start and that what's been triggering me is stupid and pathetic and clz it's all my fault I should suck it up and move on.

Sigh

They ended up discharging me early afternoon. I feel shit but I'm hanging on to see my psychiatrist tomorrow 

It sounds like it wasn't what you wanted @The-red-centaur . I hope the appointment tomorrow helps. Please take care.

sending hugs @The-red-centaur and sitting with you 

Hi everyone. Thanks for thinking of me. I feel a bit better today. My psychiatrist appt went well and I've had an increase in medication.

Tonight isn't great. I'm in a lot of pain. I'm over it.

Oh no @The-red-centaur . I hope things get better for you.

Is there anything we can do to make it a little easier for you tonight?

@tyme idk. i took a bunch of meds to see if it would help. It didn't.

I might call someone to see if it will make me feel any better or at least offer a short distraction.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance